- To be the soccer club of choice in Colorado
- To provide a positive soccer environment that supports the development of every athlete
- Systematic approach to player development
- Allow creativity, spontaneity, and experimentation that the game of soccer naturally provides
- A high commitment to coaching education
- Colorado Storm believes that soccer is a means by which we foster the development of character, discipline, teamwork and respect.
Colorado Storm Soccer Association believes soccer is more than an athletic endeavor; it is a means by which we foster the development of character, discipline, dedication, fair play, teamwork, and respect in our next generation of world and community leaders. Regardless of ability, our top priority is helping each player reach the highest competitive potential and, in so doing, achieve their greatest dreams and aspirations, both on and off the soccer field.
Colorado Storm now has four different locations in the state of Colorado. Colorado Storm South services the Aurora, Littleton, Englewood, Centennial, and Parker areas. Colorado Storm North services the Longmont, Westminster, Northglenn and Thornton areas. Colorado Storm Castle Rock services Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Douglas County, Monument, Colorado Springs, Elizabeth and Franktown. Colorado Storm Academy FC services Fort Collins, Windsor, Greeley and Loveland.
Colorado Storm Soccer Association is a member of Colorado Youth Soccer which, in turn, is a member of United States Youth Soccer.
Cherry Creek Soccer Association dba Colorado Storm Soccer Association (CSSA) is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization and is one of Colorado's oldest and largest soccer organizations. We conduct soccer programs for girls and boys ages 3 through 18. In addition, CSSA offers a program for ambulatory children with special needs. Since 1967, CSSA has processed more than 80,000 applications for our recreational and competitive programs. While CSSA targeted older children in the early years, 80 percent of CSSA's members today are 10 years old and younger.